WGB Volunteer Recognition and Awards
Women Giving Back Volunteer of the Year Award
This award recognizes an extraordinary individual, team of individuals and/or group accomplishments in advancing Women Giving Back’s mission and holds the spirit of volunteerism in the community.
- Marianne Ford (Individual) – 2022
- Cindy Dwyer (Legacy) – 2022
- Bella Mack (Youth) – 2022
- Apple Federal Credit Union (Group) – 2022
- Young Men’s Service League (Youth) – 2021
- Volkswagen (Group) – 2021
- Jill Maroney (Individual) – 2021
- Dave Baer (Legacy) – 2021
- Lisa McGrail (Individual) – 2020
- Terraforma Church (Group) – 2020
- Dominion High School L.I.F.E. (Youth) – 2020
- Cristina Sindhu (Individual) – 2019
- First Excel Title (Group) – 2019
- Lindsey Fox (Youth) – 2019
- Bill DuBois (Individual) – 2018
- Sisters4Sisters (Group) – 2018
- Melissa Fox (Individual) – 2017
- National Charity League (Group) – 2017
The March of Dimes Maryland-National Capital Area Chapter Heroines of Washington Lifetime Achievement Award (2018)
Awarded to our Co-Founder Terri Morris Stagi who, from our beginning stages, has continued to go above and beyond to make a sustained impact on our community through service efforts.
Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards (2017 and 2019)
Nonprofit of the Year Finalist
Fairfax County Neighborhood and Community Services Distinguished Partner Award (2018)
For our partnership with Coordinated Services Planning (CSP). CSP is a call center referral line that connects Fairfax County residents to services and resources to support individuals and families in crisis.
Best of Reston Civic-Community Engagement Award (2017)
Women Giving Back was honored with 2017 Best of Reston Award for aiding homeless women and kids to dress for success at school and in the workplace. The Best of Reston Community Service Awards are organized by the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce to honor individuals, organizations, businesses and partnerships in the greater Reston/Dulles community that make distinctive differences in the lives of others.
Loudoun Chamber Foundation Award (2016)
The President’s Volunteer Service Award (2016)
This is the premier volunteer awards program, encouraging citizens to live a life of service through presidential gratitude and national recognition.
- Madelaine Dye