Your child is eligible for diapers if:
your child is less than three years old
your baby is due next month
your family has experienced a financial hardship and can show proof of financial need
Please Note: Pickup appointments are scheduled on Thursdays between 9 am to 2 pm at 20 Export Drive, Sterling, VA.
We are unable to deliver or mail diapers. Do not fill out this application if you do not have transportation for the pickup.
How to sign up
- Complete application below. Once the form is submitted, please give staff 4 to 7 business days to process your request. Once approved, you will receive an email with your pick-up date and time.
- Bring photo ID for yourself on your assigned pick-up day (examples include a passport or driver’s license)
- Bring ID for your infant (examples include their birth certificate, letter of birth, passport, or other similar ID)
- You will be asked to bring proof of financial need (examples include a Medicaid letter of eligibility, SNAP eligibility letter, TANF eligibility letter)
- If you do not have the above then you can complete an Income Verification Form that has to be notarized and brought in. The form can be found on the application.